Hi, I'm Beth

A thirtysomething gal, a wife, a mama, and avid runner. Completely abusive relationship with coffee. Attached mama and semi-control freak, realist with perfectionist dark side. Prone to random song and dance.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm off to run twelve miles, folks.  I wish I were kidding... but I'm not.  I am probably too sleep deprived to do this well, but I've signed up for the KC half and I hafta do it.  (hafta is too a word!). This is now my fourth half (I've done one full marathon). Baby O likes to keep me up at night still, so I'm a zombie in the early hours, meaning I haven't run NEAR enough for this race.  But... I signed up just for fun and to motivate myself to lose the baby weight.  Which I have, save a pound or so.  I really was just looking for a few hours to myself.  So, that's what I will remember when I am out there this morning... time to myself! Stay tuned for a Steppin out Saturday post, the first for me! Yaya! I have two hours to think about what I will wear....

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing to get time to myself, just on a bike. Then I get home even more exhausted than before, which leads to ridiculous amounts of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee and i have a love/love relationship lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! A runner! LOVE it! I have 3 half marathons coming up! Once you do one, you can't stop! -Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete