Hi, I'm Beth

A thirtysomething gal, a wife, a mama, and avid runner. Completely abusive relationship with coffee. Attached mama and semi-control freak, realist with perfectionist dark side. Prone to random song and dance.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fresh air.

Today, Charis went off to school in a new bright pink tutu, pink tights, and a new shirt and cardigan. She has been so easy to dress for her first weeks of kindergarten! It was below fifty when we woke up, for the first time in 100 plus days. Owen wore a little striped sweater from cousin Meghan's huge collection of hand-me-downs. The weather is perfect. The windows are open, the sun is shining, and it feels like a new world out there. This was the year of a million 100degree plus days. But luckily, we were inside most of it with little baby O. Who, is cooing and smiling at me from his swing, taunting me with his "no-nap" attitude today. But it's cute, so I'll let it slide.
Today, a little love to my baker's rack at some point. I am following flylady again... trying to bring the order to our chaotically small home, paring down and putting away. My goal is to get the house in such order that when it is time to move, we simply pack up what's left and get the heck outta dodge. I am gonna miss this house though, so many firsts. First preschool, first bachelor's degree, first kindergarten picture, Joel's graduation, mine, first marathon, our 30th birthdays....first boy.... sigh. My memories are making me melancholy lately. Gonna have to fix that somehow.
Will be adding pics to these posts either today or tomorrow. Gotta have pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment