Hi, I'm Beth

A thirtysomething gal, a wife, a mama, and avid runner. Completely abusive relationship with coffee. Attached mama and semi-control freak, realist with perfectionist dark side. Prone to random song and dance.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Chipped nails and Ponytails.

I need to hold myself accountable!
I have been in sweats for a week straight... and my husband was only gone two nights this week.
Today I got out of the sweats and put on real clothes.... okay, I put on stretch pants and a cardigan, but hey! NOT SWEATS!!!!  I will be documenting this to link up with The Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) in order to keep the sweats in the running clothes drawer.
Owen says he is really happy about this.
My husband is even happier.
Have a great weekend; it's supposed to be lovely weather here, and we are going to the city for the weekend to hang out with my mom in a hotel and swim and shop.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment