Hi, I'm Beth

A thirtysomething gal, a wife, a mama, and avid runner. Completely abusive relationship with coffee. Attached mama and semi-control freak, realist with perfectionist dark side. Prone to random song and dance.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

What i wore




sigh... I only got two photos of my outfits for the week, and one is bad.  BUT, I got dressed more this week just so I could link up with The Pleated Poppy, and prove to myself that getting dressed for ME was a positive.  Since we are still in the deep mucky trenches of baby spit, dipes, and no sleep, my fashion has been suffering a little.  I dream of the days I can put on my fancy heels and step out with my family and feel "put together".  Alas, Owen is not there yet.  And truthfully, the Ergo doesn't go so well with fancy heels.
Outfit one:  top, Old Navy/pants, thrifted Sevens (17 bucks!!)/ shoes, Toms/spit-up, Owen
Outfit two:  Tank, F21/cardi, thrifted J Crew/ jeans, sevens/shoes, Born

Linking up to The Pleated Poppy!pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Those days will be back...I feared they were gone forever myself.
    Love that cardi ~ so cute and the perfect color.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had brown cardigan on my list for this fall. local consignment store to the rescue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I can see, I really like the second outfit! =) -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jessica! I may do it again this weekend and change it up a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning post!!! I love the first picture....top!!!!
    And your cardi is magic!!!
    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!?! ;) ;)
    If you leave a comment on my blog AND follow it...then I'll do the same!!!!! <3

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sweater!! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete